Most shows require you to submit your entry form on one page, i.e. on a double-sided page.
If you have a printer that will do double-sided printing, the 2 page versions will be easy for you to print. If not, you can print page one and then reload the paper into your printer to print page 2 on the reverse side.
2017 Entry Forms in PDF Format
- Licensed Show Entry Form (2 pages) - Fillable Form (using Acrobat Reader)
- Licensed Show Entry Form (2 pages) - NON-Fillable
- Online Licensed Show Entry through EquestrianEntries.com
Individuals using the online entry system for our licensed competitions do so with the agreement that they have read the OFFICIAL PRIZE LIST for the competition entered and agree to follow all the class specifications, requirements and conditions in that OFFICIAL PRIZE LIST.
Additional forms in HTML
- Show Volunteer Survey -- Comment on your experience
- 2017 Schooling Show Entry Form
- 2017 Championship Schooling Show Entry Form (for Nov. show ONLY)
- Liability Release (for ALL schooling shows)
- Paypal Entry —
About Paypal Entry
A COMPLETE Entry consists of an Entry Form, a Liability Release Form, a current Coggins Test (as of show date) and Payment. Paypal entries comprise the Entry Form and Payment, but the entry is not complete until the Secretary has all the pieces.
The PDF forms here are fillable, but you need to use Acrobat Reader to fill PDF forms on a computer.
Awards packets include Award directives and the relevant forms.